Parent Visa Migration Agent In Melbourne
As a registered and renowned parent visa consultant across the nation, Southern Stone believes that you deserve to be with your family and loved ones. We understand the importance of a family visa in your life. They are more than paperwork to you as they represent an actual human. Hence, regardless of your situation, we focus on delivering a solution that works the best for you.
Family visas are meant to provide a pathway for family members settled in Australia to sponsor their spouse, parents, children, or partner to stay with them in the country. If you are a citizen, a permanent resident, or an eligible New Zealand citizen, you are allowed to sponsor your family members to come and settle with you under the family visa stream.
The parent visa is one of the streams under the family visas category. It is designed for the parents of an Australian citizen, permanent resident, or eligible New Zealand citizen. Your children or their eligible partners can sponsor your visa to the country. The definition of a parent as per this stream includes:
- Biological Parent
- Adoptive Parent
- Legal Parent
Basic Requirements for a Parent Visa in Melbourne
The basic requirements to qualify the eligibility criteria for a parent visa are:
- You must be a parent of a citizen or a permanent resident of the country
- Your sponsoring child must have lived for at least two years in Australia
- You must pass the Balance of Family Test
- Applications for both the non-contributory and contributory parent visas, which have been lodged onshore, require the primary applicant to be at least 66 years of age or older
- If you are applying for a permanent parent category visa, you require AOS or Assurance Of Support by your sponsoring child
Both permanent and temporary visa options are available for you to suit your requirement. Currently, many classes of parent visas fall into contributory and non-contributory categories. The visas are also classified based on other conditions and stipulations, like sponsorship, temporary and permanent residence, an applicant’s age, and support by an eligible child.
What We Do?
Our qualified and skilled parent visa consultant knows that different migration scenarios require a different approach. Whether you want your parent to settle permanently with you or your parent wants to temporarily visit your place, we have something to offer. We collectively work with our team of migration agents and immigration lawyers to personalise a migration action plan that will best suit your interest addressing your concerns.
There are multiple visa options for an Australian parent visa. We will guide you in choosing the one that best suits your purpose. These visa options include:
- Parent (Permanent Category) Visa – Subclass 103
- Contributory Parent (Permanent) Visa – Subclass 143
- Contributory Parent (Temporary) Visa – Subclass 173
- Aged Parent Visa – Subclass 804
- Contributory Aged Parent (Permanent) Visa – Subclass 864
- Contributory Aged Parent (Temporary) Visa – Subclass 884
At Southern Stone, we provide a personalised migration plan to prioritise your visa application process. We will help you with valuable advice highlighting the key issues and their possible solutions.
Why Choose Our Parent Visa Consultant?
At Southern Stone, we empower you to migrate to Australia for a better life, study, business, and other career opportunities. We use our unmatched industry experience, expertise, and knowledge to offer a simple, smart, and budget-friendly migration solution for you and your family.
We know you may face difficulty in understanding complex immigration laws. We will provide consultation and guide you with relevant information to apply for this visa. To secure a permanent residency for parent contributory and non-contributory are two major pathways. We constantly update ourselves with the changes and developments in the immigration law to provide you with the latest information on your visa related queries and doubts.
As a reputed migration agent and immigration lawyer in Melbourne, we focus on making your migration journey affordable and easy by embracing efficiency and simplicity. Once you book our service, it is our sole responsibility to move you from where you are now to the place where you want to be by providing:
- Reliable and up-to-date legal advice for your visa journey
- Analyse the strength of your profile and update you on the latest visa policies
- Assist you with well-prepared visa filing based on your eligibility and other conditions
- Prepare and liaise with the visa authority or DHA on your behalf
- Manage the application until your visa is granted and your expectation is fulfilled
Southern Stone have gained experience by helping several clients with their visa application needs and solving other related issues across the nation. Why take the headache of reapplying for the visa when your professional parent visa migration agent is here to assist you in all aspects of your visa journey? Contact us on 1300 188 999 for a detailed discussion. You can also fill our online form to get an obligation free initial consultation.