888 Visa In Australia
The Permanent Business Visa 888 allows business owners, entrepreneurs and investors to participate and continue in their business activities in Australia.
- You must be the primary holder of a Business Innovation and Investment (Provisional) visa Business Innovation stream, Special Category visa (SCV) (subclass 444), Business Innovation and Investment (Provisional) visa Business Innovation Extension stream, or in certain cases, a subclass 457 visa
- Be nominated
- Own and manage a business in Australia
- Have held your complying investment or complying significant investment for the required period of time
- Meet the assets and employees requirement
- Have followed Australian laws
- Have at least functional English
- Meet the residence requirement
- Not have been involved in unacceptable business activities
- Have a realistic commitment to continuing business activities
- Meet our health requirement
- Meet our character requirement
- Sign the Australian values statement
- Have no debt to the Australian government
- Not have had a visa cancelled or a previous application refused
- Business Innovation stream: 75% of applications — 21 months and 90% of applications — 23 months
- Investor stream: 75% of applications — 20 months and 90% of applications — 24 months
- Significant Investor stream: 75% of applications — 23 months and 90% of applications — 24 months
- Premium investor stream: Processing times are not available
- Entrepreneur stream: Processing times are not available
The subclass 888 visa, also called the Permanent Business Visa, is meant for entrepreneurs, business owners, or investors who want to carry on their business permanently in the country. This is a second stage visa under the business innovation and investment category.
If you hold a Business Innovation and Provisional Investment visa (subclass 188), you are eligible to apply for the Business Innovation and Investment permanent visa (subclass 888). To secure this visa, you must fulfil the essential eligibility requirements under the provisional visa stream.
The assessment to migration visa can be further categorised into:
- Business Innovation Stream
- Significant Investor Stream
- Premium Investor Stream
- Entrepreneur Stream
- Investor Stream
Each of the streams for a permanent business visa 888 has its own criteria and conditions. At Southern Stone, we have registered 888 visa migration agents or 888 visa consultants known for their exemplary work and expertise. We have specialisation in providing migration services and personalised education on all aspects of visa subclass 888 and 188. If you plan to invest in or manage a business in Australia, please consult our professionals for assistance and guidance.
Why Apply for a Permanent Visa Subclass 888?
As a registered migration and professional service agency, Southern Stone’s efficient team, including industry partners, are dedicated to providing tailored solutions to your business visa and migration needs. We have specialisation in all forms of business visas, including the subclasses 888 and 188.
The subclass 888 business visa provides a permanent permit to the country. It allows you to:
- Stay and continue operating your business for an indefinite period in the nation
- Travel to and from the country as many times as you want for five years
- Apply for Australian citizenship on fulfilling eligibility criteria
- Sponsor your eligible family members to visit you
- Enrol in the Government’s medical health care scheme
If you have secured a visa under the Business Innovation Stream, you can pursue business ownership and management in the country.
If it is secured under the Investor Stream or the Significant Investor Stream, you can pursue your business and investment activity in the country.
If you possess a permanent visa, you will enjoy almost the same entitlements and rights as a citizen, with only a few differences. However, you will have to follow visa conditions at all times while pursuing your business activities in the nation.
Visa Application Process
Before applying for the Permanent Business Visa subclass 888, you must hold a valid passport. If your passport is not valid, you must acquire a valid passport before you plan to apply. Your next step will gather your credentials and the relevant evidence and attaching them with your application form.
You will have to ensure that your visa application has not been rejected or cancelled for access to Australia before. It may be the major reason for the refusal of the subclass 888 visa application form. You must pay the requisite fee while filing the application form. The current application fee for the permanent business visa (subclass 888) form is AUD $2590.
Processing Time for Business Innovation and Investment Visa 888
The standard time required to process the business innovation and investment visa 888 varies depending on your application status, stream of migration category, and various other conditions.
You can communicate with our professional 888 visa consultant for complete knowledge on eligibility criteria, conditions, and processing time. Moreover, the following conditions may impact your processing time, causing a delay in a positive outcome:
- The incorrect filling of your visa application form
- You have not attached all the necessary documents with your form
- If the DHA needs more information for visa decision
- If the DHA requires more time to verify your documents thoroughly
The Department of Home Affairs (DHA) may ask for additional information either from you or from external agencies. Generally, the verification procedure for a permanent visa takes more time than a temporary visa category, as the permanent visa requires thorough verification.
Why Trust Our 888 Visa Consultant
The Australian migration program grant permits both provisional and permanent residency pathways for a successful businessperson who wants to migrate to the country and invest, establish, or purchase a business in the nation.
We know migrating to a new country and investing without the right information can be daunting. At Southern Stone, all our 888 visa migration agents and 888 visa consultants are registered with the Office of the Migration Agents Registration Authority and follow a strict code of conduct. We are a team of experienced, dynamic, and multi-lingual professionals renowned for achieving desired visa outcome for all our clients.
With our office in Melbourne, we are not restricted by our physical location and can provide assistance to clients worldwide with visa-related solution and advice. We know the business visa journey can be a lengthy and exhausting process for you without any professional guidance. We are here to offer the right assistance that will minimise your time and stress.
Moreover, our experts will keep you on the right track while keeping you updated with the everchanging immigration law. It will minimise the risk of visa cancellation or rejection. We will ensure all your visa applications are well-prepared and fulfil relevant conditions.
We are popular among our clients because of the following reasons:
- High professionalism
- Premium quality and precise service
- Affordable and transparent pricing
- Demonstrated experience in managing visa applications
- Updated knowledge on everchanging migration law
If you want to move to Australia permanently for business-related matters, we are your ideal choice for your successful visa journey. We can help you with the most accurate information and relevant advice to get a favourable outcome. Book our service and feel the difference!
Book a Free Initial Consultation
For more information on our service and other visa-related assistance, contact us on 1300 188 999. You can also reach us online by filling our contact form and get a free initial consultation as a part of our friendly service.