Global Talent Visa 858
This is a permanent visa for people who have an internationally recognised record of exceptional and outstanding achievement in an eligible field.
- Be of benefit to the Australian community
- Have the ability to establish yourself in Australia
- Be internationally recognised with a record of achievement
- You must be nominated to apply for this visa. Your nominator must also meet our criteria
- You can be any age to apply for this visa. If you are under 18 years old, or are 55 years or older when you apply, you must be of exceptional benefit to the Australian community
- If you are outside Australia at the time you apply, you do not need to hold a specific visa to apply for this visa. However, if you are in Australia at the time you apply, you must hold one of the following: a substantive visa
- Have functional English
- Meet our health requirement
- Meet our character requirement
- Have paid back your debt to the Australian Government
- Sign the Australian values statement
- Not have had a visa cancelled or a previous application refused
- Global Talent Pathway: 75%— 62 days and 90%— 3 months
- Distinguished Talent Pathway: 75% — 18 months and 90% — 23 months
Subclass 858 is also known as a Global Talent visa in Australia. This visa category is designed for exceptionally talented individuals who have become internationally recognised and are known for their outstanding achievements in the field of:
Global Talent visa subclass 858 is a permanent visa. Normally, these visa holders will enjoy similar privileges as a citizen of the country. If you apply for a visa under this stream, you must be active and functional in the field of your expertise. You will also need a valid sponsorship. With this visa, you and your dependent family members can live in Australia as permanent residents.
Your presence in Australia is mandatory at the time of the visa grant. However, if the applicant is outside the country, they can apply under the subclass 124 Distinguished Talent visa.
For more information and updates, contact Southern Stone – a renowned 858 visa consultancy in Australia.
Why Apply For A Global Talent Visa Subclass 858
A subclass 858 visa, also known as a Global Talent visa, provides a permanent permit. The visa allows you to:
- Stay and study in the country for an indefinite period.
- Work in the country in your specific field of interest.
- Enroll in the Government’s health care scheme.
- Sponsor eligible family associates to visit the country.
- Travel to and from the country for five years.
- Apply for citizenship on meeting eligibility criteria.
- Include family members in the visa application form.
You can contact our professional 858 visa consultants to obtain complete details on visa conditions, eligibility, privileges, processing rules, and much more.
What Are The 858 Visa Requirements?
For a fast and successful visa decision, you will have to meet all eligibility conditions. The eligibility criteria for a subclass 858 visa are:
- You must be in Australia while applying for the visa.
- You must possess a distinguished talent and must be known for your international records and excellence in the field of any of the following:
- Your internationally recognised talent and expertise must bring benefit to the Australian community in any of the following areas:
- You must be prominent and independently established in your specific area of expertise.
- Your ability must generate employment for you in Australia.
- You must be proficient enough to prove to be an asset to the country.
- You must have a nomination to apply for this visa. The nominator should be one of the following:
- An Australian citizen
- New Zealand citizen (eligible)
- Permanent resident
- Australian organisation (with a national reputation)
- If you are 18 years of age or above, you must have command over functional English.
- You will have to sign a values statement to confirm that you will obey the Australian living rules and laws.
- You must meet all character and health requirements based on your visa conditions.
- You and your family associates (named in the visa application form) must pay back the sum due to the Australian Government if any.
- You should not have a history of cancelled visas because it may result in the rejection of your visa application form.
- You must convince the department that the visa grant is in your best interest, and you will get access under the subclass 858 category.
Book An Appointment With Us
Immigration laws in Australia are complex, and the help of an experienced visa consultant is necessary to get a successful outcome. We can also assist you with partner visa, skilled independent visa, subclass 190, employer sponsored visa and more. Call us on 1300 188 999 to book an appointment with our migration agent in Melbourne. You can fill in our online form to ensure a favorable visa decision. We are a team of trained immigration agents who can counsel you based on your eligibility and visa requirements and conditions.