Visitor Visa Subclass 600
The Visitor Visa 600 allows the holder to participate in tourist activities, business activities and family activities for 3 to 12 months.
Visitor Visa Eligibility
- Meet our health requirement
- Meet our character requirement
- Have enough money
- Be a genuine visitor
- You can only apply online if you are in Australia and hold a substantive visa
- Have paid back your debt to the Australian Government
- Tourist stream (in Australia): 12 months
- Tourist stream (outside Australia): 12 months
- Sponsored family stream: 12 months
- Business visitor stream: 3 months
- Approved Destination Status stream: specified in grant letter
- Frequent traveller stream: 10 years (3 months each time you enter the country)
- Tourist stream (in Australia): 75% — 5 months and 90% — 8 months
- Tourist stream (outside Australia): 75% — 5 months and 90% — 8 months
- Sponsored family stream: 75% — 6 months and 90% — 12 months
- Business visitor stream: 75% — 5 days and 90% — 21 days
- Approved Destination Status stream: not available
- Frequent traveller stream: not available
The subclass 600 visitor visa allows eligible business visitors, tourists, or family members to visit Australia. You can use this visa for short-term purposes except for medical treatment in the country.
The visitor visa 600 can be categorised into a:
- Tourist Stream
- Business Visitor Stream
- Family Stream (sponsored)
- Approved Destination Status Stream (for citizens of certain areas of China visiting Australia for a tour organised by an approved travel agent)
- Frequent Traveler Stream (for China citizens who frequently travel to Australia for business or personal reasons)
As a leading visitor visa agent, Southern Stone understands that family visits, family tours, and business visits are the most important aspects of life. It’s a vital part of the immigration framework. After serving the immigration industry for many years, we know what it requires to make our client’s visa journey stress-free and smooth. We use our experience and up to date knowledge on ever-evolving visa laws and policies to get you the desired visa decision.
Why Apply For A Tourist Visa 600?
The visitor visa subclass 600 allows you to:
- Visit the country for a holiday
- Visit your family or friends
- Visit the country for some business purposes
If you are currently holding a visa of another category that is about to expire, you can use this visa to extend your time in the country.
Validity for the Visitor Visa Subclass 600
The subclass 600 visa has many conditions that determine your length of stay in the country. Depending on your visa conditions, you may visit the country as often as you want or just once until your visa is valid. Your total stay will be exactly the number of days for which the authority grants the visa.
The validity period of a visitor visa 600 depends on the purpose of your visit and the visa stream.
- Tourist Stream – The validity period of this stream of visa is generally for up to one year.
- Family Stream (sponsored) – This visa under the Family Stream is generally granted for up to one year.
- Business Visitor Stream – This type of visa stream is valid for up to three months.
- Approved Destination Status Stream – The visa category is valid for a specific period as mentioned on the visitor visa 600.
- Frequent Traveler Stream – You may secure this visa type for a maximum of ten years. However, you can’t stay for more than three months each time.
For detailed information and valuable advice on the visitor visa or tourist visa 600, contact our registered and skilled visitor visa agents. It is an intelligent decision on your part to have professionals on board to understand the strength and validity of your profile.
What are the Visitor Visa 600 Requirements?
To be an eligible candidate for the Visitor Visa 600, you must meet all the required conditions as set out by the Department of Home Affairs (DHA). The basic requirements include:
- You must be a genuine candidate and be a:
- Family visitor
- Business Visitor
- On a tour with registered travel agents from the People’s Republic of China.
- You must have sufficient funds to support your stay in the country.
- If you apply under the Sponsored Family stream, you must have an eligible sponsor (a family member who is either an Australian citizen, permanent resident, or a New Zealand citizen).
- If you are applying for the Business Stream visa, you must be outside Australia at the time you apply and when the visa decision is made.
- You will have to ensure that your visa application has not been rejected or refused previously by the DHA.
At Southern Stone, we understand your confusion in deciding which visa type will best suit your purpose for vising the nation. We will assist you with our guidance and advice for the most accurate filling of the visa application form with no chances of cancellation or rejection. You must rely on our expertise gained through servicing numerous clients if you want to secure the expected visa outcome. We also offer 888 visa, partner visa, skilled independent visa, subclass 190, employer sponsored visa and more.
Why Choose Southern Stone?
At Southern Stone, our registered team of visitor visa consultants have years of solid experience in the migration industry. We know applying for a visa, especially a visa with multiple streams, can be a challenging job for you. We remain updated with current changes in visa laws and policies for all visa streams to assist you with the most accurate information.
When you team up with our professionals, we will guide you through the entire visa journey making the process easier and quicker than you have ever thought of. We will discuss the strength of your profile, eligibility, visa conditions, and financial requirements.
Our client-centric service and correct information with a range of valuable tips will make your dream of visiting Australia for a holiday tour, family visit, or business tour a reality. Some of the reasons that make us a preferable choice of many are:
- Reliable and up to date migration advice
- Team of registered and dependable consultants
- Trusted support staff
- Efficient and appropriate solutions
- Ability to manage visa applications in bulk
- Transparent service with fixed pricing
- Up to date knowledge on changing visa laws
Contact Us Now
With our dedication to every visa case and belief in confidentiality, we have gained countless success stories and numerous happy clients to our credit. Our high professionalism, customer-focused tailored service, and up to date knowledge of the migration industry have established us as one of the most reputed and trusted Migration Agent In Melbourne and other parts of the nation.
The Visitor Visa Subclass 600 permits applicants to visit Australia for tourism, to meet friends or family, or for purposes other than business or medical treatments. This visa may be granted to you for up to 12 months. If a candidate holds another visa that is expiring soon, they may apply for this visa to extend their stay. However, the candidate needs to apply for this visa when they are in Australia to extend their stay. If you apply for this visa outside Australia, you may be granted a stay for 3, 6 or 12 months. You can visit relatives, cruise or enjoy a holiday on this visa.
The Tourist Stream Visa (applying from inside or outside Australia) has a processing time of less than 1 day for 25% of applications, 6 days for 50% of applications, 26 days for 75% of applications, and 37 days for 90% of applications. For Sponsored Family Stream, the processing time is 28 days for 25% of the application, 36 days for 50% of the application, 45 days for 75%, and 50 days for 90% of the application. To know more about Visitor Visa Subclass 600, speak to our visitor visa agents. Our team can guide you on the entire procedure and help increase your chances of securing this visa.
The Tourist Stream Visa (apply in Australia) costs AUD380, and the Tourist Stream Visa (apply outside Australia) costs AUD150. For Sponsored Family Stream, the cost is AUD150. However, the authorities may ask the sponsor to pay a security bond. The Business Visitor Stream Subclass 600 and Approved Destination Status Stream Visas cost AUD150 each. If you are applying for the Subclass 600 visa under Frequent Traveller Stream, you will have to pay a cost of AUD1,120. To get more details on the Visitor Visa Subclass 600, speak to our visitor visa agents today. We will answer all your queries related to the Subclass 600 visa.
The Visitor Visa Subclass 600 permits candidates to stay in Australia for 3, 6 or 12 months, depending on their approved duration. For Tourist Stream, whether you apply from inside or outside Australia, you may be granted a stay for up to 12 months. Sponsored Family Stream Visa too is granted for up to 12 months. The visa is granted for up to 3 months for Business Visitor Stream. In the case of the Approved Destination Status Stream, the period or date until which you can stay in the country will be mentioned on the grant letter. When applying for Subclass 600 visa under Frequent Traveller Stream, you will be granted a visa for up to 10 years. However, you can stay for up to 3 months every time you enter the country.
The Family Stream Visa allows candidates sponsored by a family member to come to Australia to visit their family members. This visa allows applicants to stay up to 12 months, visit family and friends, have a holiday, study, or train for up to 3 months. The duration of this visa will be granted will depend from case to case. To successfully secure this visa, candidates must have a sponsor and come to Australia for tourism only. The Family Stream Visa doesnâ€™t allow the candidate to undertake any work during their stay in the country.