ENS 186 Visa Application In Australia
The Employer Nomination Scheme Visa 186 allows skilled workers nominated by their employer to permanently work and live in Australia.
- At least 3 years relevant work experience in their occupation
- Be nominated
- Have a positive skills assessment
- Have an eligible occupation
- Have paid back your debt to the Australian government
- Licensed, registered or a member of a professional body
- Meet our character requirement
- Meet our health requirement
- Not have had a visa cancelled or a previous application refused
- Sign the Australian values statement
- Under 45 years of age when you apply
- You must have at least competent English
- Direct Entry stream: 75% of applications — 6 months and 90% of applications — 11 months
- Labour agreement stream: 75% of applications — 7 months and 90% of applications — 11 months
- Temporary Residence Transition stream: 75% of applications — 14 months and 90% of applications — 18 months
The ENS (Employer Nominated Scheme) 186 visa is designed for those Australian employers who want to sponsor skilled overseas workers to stay and work permanently in the country. The subclass 186 visa can further be divided into the following categories:
- Direct Entry Stream – This scheme allows the employer to nominate a skilled worker who can live and work in the country permanently.
- Labour Agreement Stream – Under this stream, an employer can nominate those skilled workers who are a party to the Labour Agreement stream. It allows the workers to live and work permanently in the country.
- Temporary Residence Transition Stream – This visa scheme is applicable for those skilled workers who hold the temporary work (skilled) visa subclass 457. They are nominated by the employer to live and work permanently in the country.
As an experienced and registered 186 visa immigration agent in Australia, Southern Stone specialises in all aspects of the 457 to 186 visa processing journey for a smooth visa grant. If you are planning to apply for an ENS visa but worried about your compliance with the sponsorship requirements, contact us for the complete ENS 186 visa services.
Why Apply For An Employer Nomination Scheme Visa 186?
The subclass 186 visa gives a permanent permit to reside and work in the country. With this visa, you can:
- Live in the country for an indefinite period of time
- Work and study in your respective area of interest
- Enrol in the Government’s health care scheme
- Sponsor other eligible family members to visit Australia
- Travel to and from the country as many times as you want for five years
- Apply for citizenship if eligible
As a registered professional and migration service agency, Southern Stone can provide a tailored solution for all aspects of an ENS visa subclass 186 applications, eligibility conditions, and sponsorship requirements. You must rely on our professional 186 visa migration agents for complete details on our service.
What Are the Eligibility Requirements for 186 Visa Application
If you want to be eligible for a subclass 186 visa, you must meet the following requirements for this particular visa category:
- You must have acquired the necessary skills based on the 186 visa occupation list.
- You must be under 45 years of age at the time of the application (certain exemptions apply).
- You must get a nomination by an employer who:
- Operates lawfully and actively in the country.
- Meets all the specified training requirement conditions.
- Has formed a Labour Agreement stream with the Australian Government.
- Has adhered to all the obligations of a subclass 457 approved sponsor.
- Has no negative history against it.
- You must qualify for a skill assessment test by the relevant assessing authority for the Direct Entry stream.
- The nomination for a genuine position should be:
- Minimum of two years on a full-time basis.
- For an occupation mentioned in the consolidated skilled occupation list as in the case of Direct Entry stream.
- Same for which subclass 457 visa or a related bridging visa A, B, or C was granted for at least three years as in the case of the temporary residence transition scheme.
- To apply for the Temporary Residence Transition stream, you must be the holder of a subclass 457 visa in the nominated position, through the nominating employer, for at least the two years before the 186 application form or any relevant bridging visa A, B, or C.
- You must have competent English language skills.
- You must meet all the character and health conditions required for the visa category.
- You should not have a history of cancelled visas because it may result in the rejection of the application.
- If you are of above 18 years of age, you must confirm and sign the Australian Values Statement to ensure that you follow the laws and respect the way of living.
To get a visa, you must comply with the visa conditions attached to the visa category. Visa application is a tricky process that requires deep knowledge and a thorough understanding of the eligibility conditions and the requirements. Failure at any stage may lead to the cancellation of your application. You can rely on the expertise of our registered 186 visa consultant or immigration agent for complete guidance on each step of your migration journey, starting from filling in the application form to visa grant.
How Can We Help You with Subclass 186 Visa Process
The conditions for applying for a ENS 186 visa may change over time, and it can be challenging to understand. At Southern Stone, we have a team of registered migration agents and support staffs who can help you with personalised education and migration services to make your dream of working and living permanently in Australia a reality.
Our focus remains on achieving the best outcome through comprehensive services tailored on the basis of your specific circumstances. You require a valid passport to apply for a subclass 186 visa. You will have to gather relevant evidence to meet all the specified visa conditions. Generally, the application form comprises two stages of filing, including:
- Getting a nomination from an eligible employer
- Filing of a 186 visa application form
You will have to fill the application form and file the completed form with the Department of Home Affairs (DHA) after paying the requisite fees. Our specialist 186 visa consultant or immigration agent will assist you with an accurate filling of all the relevant information. We will dig into your profile to provide advice and guidance based on your eligibility conditions and requirements. The DHA will communicate the decision on your visa grant at your registered email address.
Why Choose Our Services
At Southern Stone, our team of experts know that living, studying, or working in the dreamland of Australia can be a life-changing opportunity for you. Hence, as an experienced and specialist ENS Visa consultant, we do our best to ensure your visa applications are of a high standard and completely address the relevant criteria applicable to your application.
We are the first choice of our clients because of the following reasons:
- High level of professionalism
- Unmatched experience
- Fast and personalised service experience
- Fixed and transparent pricing
- Expert in managing volume applications for employers
- Up-to-date knowledge of ever-changing migration laws and policies
Contact Us for an Obligation Free Consultation
For more information on our services, book an appointment with our expert and registered immigration lawyers. Contact us on 1300 188 999 or reach us online through our contact form to get an obligation free initial consultation.