APPLYING FOR A VISA TO STUDY IN AUSTRALIA
Student visas are temporary visas that allow people to come to Australia for a specified period to study full-time at a recognized education institution.
How to apply to study in Australia
- Decide on a course and an institution
- Check entry requirements for courses and visa
- Apply for the course
- Receive your letter of offer
- Receive Confirmation of Enrolment
- Apply for your visa
- You must be at least 6 years old
- You must organize appropriate welfare arrangements for the duration of your intended stay in Australia if you are under 18 years of age
- You must have been accepted to study full time at a recognized education institution in Australia
- You must have health insurance
Genuine temporary entrant requirement:
- All student visa applicant must satisfy the genuine intention to stay in Australia temporarily to study.
English language requirement:
- You might need to provide the evidence of your English language skills depends on which course you study and other circumstances.
- You might need to provide the evidence of your financial capacity with your application.
Tip. If you intend to apply for student visa Australia on or after 30 September 2017, you are encouraged to re-check the document checklist based on your country of passport and education provider before lodgement. Your evidence requirements may have changed.
Once your student visa is granted you must abide by your visa conditions. This visa lets you stay up to 5 years and you can extend your student visa if you don’t have a “No Further Stay” condition on your current visa. If you enjoy studying in Australia, you might want to consider Australia visa extension by either you apply for student visa Australia or Temporary Graduate Visa (subclass 485) which allows you to work full time and live up to 2 years.
Southern Stone International is a registered and qualified Education Agency in Australia. We have co-operative relationships with a number of leading primary, secondary schools, private colleges, Universities and TAFEs across all the states of Australia.
Applying for courses and student visas is a complex process, we are here to assist you with all stages of the application process, from school selection, preparation of the necessary supporting documents, and finally preparation and lodgement of the visa application. Our qualified Education consultant（Qualified Education Agent Counsellor Number: M089 will work with you to ensure that the most suitable course is selected for you or your child and can also provide referrals to guardian companies when required.
Moving to a new country, especially as a student is a daunting event and we want to make it easier for the student and families involved. We are able to provide, at a reasonable fee, airport pick up service, assistance with arranging home-stay accommodation, bank account set-up and other helpful services.
We are a dedicated student visa agent Melbourne offering high quality customized education and migration services in Australia.
If you are interested in more of these options, please contact us immediately on 1300 188 999 and consult your future with our Australian immigration agent today!!