Frequent Traveller Stream Subclass 600 (Visitor) Visa
From 12 December 2016, a trial of the new 10-year ‘Frequent Traveller’ Visitor visa will commence for holders of passports from the People’s Republic of China who are applying from within mainland China. This stream has been eagerly awaited and allows non-Australians to visit Australia for tourism or business activities for up to a period of 10 years.
- The applicant must be outside of Australia
- Holds a valid passport from the People’s Republic of China
- Has genuine intent to visit Australia as a Tourist or to engage in business visitor activity
- The applicant does not intend to engage in activities that will have adverse consequences for employment or training opportunities, or conditions of employment, for Australian citizens or Australian permanent residents
- Need to provide biometrics identifiers (fingerprints and photograph)
The frequent traveler stream will allow the visitor multiple entries with maximum a stay of 3 months after each entry, and the visitor must not stay in Australia for more than 12 months in any period of 24 months.
The visitor must undergo a medical assessment if requested by the Minister of Immigration in writing.
This visa has been introduced as a trial and therefore numbers are limited.
Speak to the Southern Stone team of registered migration agents for more information.