Are you a Recent Engineering Graduate Wanting to Live and Work in Australia?
If yes, then the Subclass 476 – Skilled – Recognized Graduation Visa may be the perfect pathway for you to live and work in Australia for 18 months to gain some valuable skilled work experience!
You must satisfy the following main requirements to be eligible for this visa:
- Under 31 years of age
- In the 2 years before you apply, have completed at least a Bachelor level qualification in Engineering and your major/specialization must fall into the following:
- Civil engineering
- Structural engineering
- Chemical engineering
- Environmental engineering
- Electrical and electronics engineering
- Mechanical, production and plant engineering
- Mining and material engineering
- Your degree must be from a recognized educational institution. Degrees from an institution or college affiliated with a recognized institute is not acceptable
- You must have sufficient English unless you are a citizen of the UK, USA, Canada, New Zealand of the Republic of Ireland
- You must meat health and character requirements
If the above applies to you, contact Southern Stone now for your obligation free initial consultation to discuss your personal and for us to provide you with a tailored plan.