Parent visa is for the parents of Australian citizens or permanent residents to be sponsored for permanent residence in Australia. Most parent migration visas are for permanent residence except for temporary visas.
In general, parent visas must be applied for outside of Australia. However, it is possible to apply onshore for certain parent visas to Australia.
Visa Options for Australian Parent Visas;
- Parent (Permanent) Visa – Subclass 103
- Contributory Parent (Temporary) Visa – Subclass 173
- Contributory Parent (Permanent) Visa – Subclass 143
- Aged Parent Visa – Subclass 804
- Contributory Aged Parent (Temporary) Visa – Subclass 884
- Contributory Aged Parent (Permanent) Visa – Subclass 864
Assurance Of Support
Applications for permanent Parent migration category visas require an assurance of support.
An assurance of support is a legal commitment from an individual or organisation to give you financial support so you do not have to rely on social security payments. The assurance covers you and any family members included in your application.
To determine your eligibility for your parents to migrate to Australia, book a professional consultation with Southern Stone now!